Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
ka9bxg

decals for b1

albj93
Hello everyone, Here is a picture of the B-112 decals. I got them about a month ago. Never bought from Well's so I can't compare them but these look good. I told him I had a hydro-lift and I guess he thought it was a hydro-drive. So I don't have the variable quadrant numbers or the shift pattern decal. Also does not include the racing stripe on the hood or the Allis Chalmers rear decal. Wanted to E-mail him and ask if I could get these separately But these look great. Now I have to get off of my rear-end and paint it! Andy

Killer_A-C
I like Wells decals. Mark and I have made a pretty good relationship over the past year. His hood decals have the printed in USA and the A-C part # like the originals did. Thats my 2 cents worth,Matt

Chris727
Andy, in the last 112 set he had on ebay, in the pic he had the racing stripe and rear stripe, maybe he forgot to include them. I think he might be getting some sets mixed up in his pictures, as the 110/112 set includes a couple decals for the B207.

Nick
quote:
Originally posted by mwells
Nick, Yep we have the serial # decals too.
Thanks Mike. I forgot your a regular poster here. DUH! When I do restore the B-110 I will be using you. Since I changed out my dash assembly I wrote down the original serial numbers and put them in a safe place.

Chris727
I just got my B110 decal set from Maple Hunter decals. Most of it is really nice, though it did not come with the service info decal for under the hood. He also included the vari-speed decals for the 112 and the rear fender decal from a B-207, I'm not sure why. If anyone buys from him maks sure you will get the decals you need, and know which ones you need ahead of time. The quality is good but decal that goes around the steering wheel and ammeter had the wrong font letters on it, sure only a real AC nut would notice that. Not bad for $46. Mike your decals look spectacular, I'll likely buy some individual decals from Wells.