Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

decals for b1

ka9bxg

Hi guys,i have bought Decal from him before(not Allis Chalmers)And they look like the orginals.I going to buy more from him.They go on so easy too.He is a good person the deal with too.Tony

I just bought a set of the B110 decals, When I get them I'll let you know about the quality, definitely not a bad price, got them for $46.

Heres a ebay auction where you can get a hold of him http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50377&item=4345090783&rd=1 .

Hello everyone, Here is a picture of the B-112 decals. I got them about a month ago. Never bought from Well's so I can't compare them but these look good. I told him I had a hydro-lift and I guess he thought it was a hydro-drive. So I don't have the variable quadrant numbers or the shift pattern decal. Also does not include the racing stripe on the hood or the Allis Chalmers rear decal. Wanted to E-mail him and ask if I could get these separately But these look great. Now I have to get off of my rear-end and paint it! Andy

I like Wells decals. Mark and I have made a pretty good relationship over the past year. His hood decals have the printed in USA and the A-C part # like the originals did. Thats my 2 cents worth,Matt

Think I will go along with you on this one Matt, It is pretty hard to beat the quality of Mark Wells decals, almost perfect....^

Andy, in the last 112 set he had on ebay, in the pic he had the racing stripe and rear stripe, maybe he forgot to include them. I think he might be getting some sets mixed up in his pictures, as the 110/112 set includes a couple decals for the B207.

quote:
Originally posted by MDB
Think I will go along with you on this one Matt, It is pretty hard to beat the quality of Mark Wells decals, almost perfect....^
Mike, Doe he print serial numbers too?

quote:
Originally posted by mwells
Nick, Yep we have the serial # decals too.
Thanks Mike. I forgot your a regular poster here. DUH! When I do restore the B-110 I will be using you. Since I changed out my dash assembly I wrote down the original serial numbers and put them in a safe place.

I just got my B110 decal set from Maple Hunter decals. Most of it is really nice, though it did not come with the service info decal for under the hood. He also included the vari-speed decals for the 112 and the rear fender decal from a B-207, I'm not sure why. If anyone buys from him maks sure you will get the decals you need, and know which ones you need ahead of time. The quality is good but decal that goes around the steering wheel and ammeter had the wrong font letters on it, sure only a real AC nut would notice that. Not bad for $46. Mike your decals look spectacular, I'll likely buy some individual decals from Wells.