Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Woke up to this, this morning

Nick

Besides getting 3 inches of snow and it being 9 degrees, I Looked out the window and the tarp had blew of the Landlord! :(! Now she's all covered in snow. That's what get for not tying her down properly.

I live in the way nort poconos and at 2000 feet my road gets and keeps snow through the winter. I now have a WH 141 sitting like yours. I passed up a 71? with snow thrower chains and deck for $75 and I can kick myself as I think the thrower would bolt up to my like new 700. Right now I have a back blade on my Ford 9N with the hopes it will work on my stone driveway. I never tried it on snow. A moose 5 ft blade on my Kodiak worked well last year but I do not want to punish the quad too much. Good luck with your snow and your tractor.

Yuk! Sorry about your tractor Nick. It was 10 degrees here this morning but at least we had no snow and it's dry and sunny now.

Nick, you can sent some my way. first year with a blower and have only had a dusting. I woke up to a temp of 0 this morning. Maybe snow later in the week. hdrhdr

I know that was snow I saw on a football field during the half time report yesterday, figured we'd have some snowremoval reports today. My pick-up and van sit outside but my TRactors sleep in the warm shop now. The 725 and B-112 used to sleep out under large boxes from kitchen stoves.

Not often I get too say this in Dec. ' Sure hope you all can stay warm in them cold temps'. Esp you Maynard. -20----Burrrrrr.I'm still up too zero.

5 here in NC this mourning + the wind. We normally get a few dips but this is a little off this soon into winter. What stinks is that the coastal area got up towards 6" of the white stuff and all I got was "Look, there's a snow flake". I love the stuff. However I usually end up working in the shop with the woodstove rather than rideing up and down the road. That is till the alarm goes off for some dummie who thought they needed an extra loaf a bread at the last minuet and wound up in the ditch upside down.lol

This morning in Southeastern N.C. it was 12 degrees and a light dusting of snow. The weatherman is saying we may get more than a dusting on Saturday, Cant wait to see if he is right.

Still pretty much covered in snow as you see in the picture as I am typing this. It was about 4 degrees last night at 11:30 pm when I left the Fire House after our Christmas party. Warmed up to about 32 today. Supposed to be 53 tomorrow, and rain Thursday. The tractor won't be able to live in the garage until early Febuary. Contractor claims the company he uses for Concrete won't be available to mid January. So I called the company he uses and found out they are available. Told my parents the contractors full of you know what, but what do I know, I'm just a kid. ;) After trying to start it, I broke the throttle cable. No big deal though I was planning on changing it anyway because the throttle lever manages to slide all the way from full throttle to half throttle.

I here ya Nick. Don't take no for an answer. Tell him if he don't want to do the job, you'll get someone else. I'd let him know you know what's going on first and give him a chance to respond, then go after him.