Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
richp

snow pics

msiebern
The bottom picture with the house in the backround looks good enough for a postcard! Beautiful view. It was in single digits here in Indiana today. Kinda takes the fun out of playing.

D-17_Dave
5 degrees here this mourning + the wind. And everyone wanted to know why I wanted a cab.lol I think I'll tackle that after I get the 620 Painted and some seals in the rearend. I got my brake disc's from SLI today but I'm gonna wait till I get a few things done before pulling the 620 out of service to slick her up.

bkassulke
Looks like a lot of fun. Wish I had some snow here in Nebraska. What kind of ag tires do you have on the back? Also just curious how much added weight you have on the tractor? Thank You Benjamin Kassulke

richp
I believe the ags are titans. I got them at town fair tire for like $55 a piece mounted . I have about 175 pounds on back hooked to a 2" square reciever hitch. I have about 8 pounds in each tire and they bite real well. Also first time with shuttle and i love it. My vickers i had used to be real sluggish in extreme cold.

rs07
Nice plow setup you have there. That snow is really too close to home. I live in NY. Only had a half-inch of snow the other day. Not enough to "play with" here. Can't wait to try out my new Conquest with 42" snowthrower!

KSever
quote:
Originally posted by lboy1971
What is the orange/red tank along the rightside of the hood by the engine?
That looks like a electric hydraulic cylinder. Hydraulic pump and reservoir ran off of a electric motor all combined in one unit.