Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Glacier

Spacers

Glacier
Yes I have a set to dual up with.They are going on my 7013.I would seriously concider producing more if the was enough demand. Just guessing the price would be some where between $65 - $75. Although demand could knock the price down some.

Simplicity314
In addition to the dual wheel setup, you can mount up to 15" wheels on your tractor because you will have fender clearance. Here's mine with 15" street tires on it. I hope to put ags, tris and farmall exhaust on it (per Elon's excellent suggestion) and make it into a farm tractor, at least in appearance.

This is my tractor at the colchester fall show. This is not my photo. I don't recall who took them and posted them shortly after the show..