Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tri-ribs

Mick14

Anyone know of a place to get Tri rib tires ? i've looked at several dealers sites without any luck,i need 5.30/4.10-6s ,no idea if they come that small.thanks Mick

Hi Mick and welcome, You might go to the Simple TrACtors home page and I believe there are 4 or 5 links for tires. Good luck on your quest. ;)

I have bought several pairs of tri ribs from Tucker Tire. The had them in 3.50x6, 4.00x6, 4.00x8. I have had very good service from them.

Rustybore's tire shop on ebay has both 3.50 and 4.00x6 tires. This is the closes you will get in tri ribs. They only come in those two sizes for the 6 and 8 inch wheels. Tucker tire also has good deals on them. I have bought both the 3.50x6 and the 3.50x8 from Rustybore. I am very pleased with the service. If you can't find the site, then PM me and I will look it up.

Thank you,for the help. i found the 4.00X6 at Rustybore's,but will thes fit on the rims i have ? the 5.30-410 X 6s i have on there now do bulge out a little,should i use tubes ? Thanks again, Mick