Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New addition to the fleet

albj93

Hello everyone, Look what followed me home yesterday:

This brings the current fleet to 11. Trying to catch up with some of the others here (ahem...Ambler:) . Boy the wife is not happy;) Here is a picture of the current fleet plus my two little ones(who along with Dad are VERY happy)not including a B-1(725?) and another B-110 plus (2) Wheelhorses..

Need more garage/shed space! Andy

Andy, Great looking fleet!!! I keep dragging an old empty gas can behind my truck hope'in one will follow me, but the only thing that follows me home are the dogs, haha. Great find!!! hdrhdr

I'm sure it was the cubs that put her over the top. The landlord looks sweet. Where are the hydro lifts, you should have two. I pick up the B-112 next week. I think my total is 17 now, but two are sold. Helena and I are going to make a trip down sometime soon. And you were afraid to get on the Ultima. Afraid that fevor would get to you. I'm tracking down a blower for the other ultima. I think you need to lie low for a while.

Nice tractors! MPH, I think the two red ones in back are 184 Internationals and the other is a cub lowboy. Andy, I know those tractors can really multiply quickly if you're in the right neck of the woods and you've caught the tractor bug. You can never have too many foot draggers!

Factory lights, and weights, good decals very little rust. That could follow me home anytime. Is that a factory cab on the lowboy? Looks retty good. I'd appreceate it if youd snap a few more pics of the cab details and send them to me. I could use some inspration for my 620 cab I'm thinking of making. Nice fleet.

Yes, Nice fleet. I do like those two International tractors especially the one with the blower. What size are those tires on the new Landlord? They look a little bigger then the standard 4.80-8 size tires.

Thanks Chris, thought the center one esp looked like a mini IH farm tractor but have seen one before, always thought the IH cubs were yellow and never followed large tractor looks. Dang, now I got snother wish list item.

quote:
Originally posted by D-17_Dave
Factory lights, and weights, good decals very little rust. That could follow me home anytime.
I second that! Great looking tractor and heck of a fleet. And congradulations on a couple of fine looking operators on them tractors.