Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Squire 9

simplicityman27028

Hi guys havent been on in a long time.I found a Squire 9 that is not running the guy thinks it has a stuck valve.And it is missing both side panel and home made light bar on it.And it comes with the deck.Other then that it looks to complete.My question is what would be a fair price for it?And is there many of there still around?Thanks

Can't hear it run? Might as well say it has a junk motor,because it might be,or it might be a simple fix. Ya don't know.... I try to keep my non running purchases under $100.00

Thanks for ur input Kenny.There must not be that many around b/c i ant getting any other post about it.Thanks

I agree that if you can't hear it run, keep the price as low as you can. Motors cost big $$$$$. So, allow for a replacement motor if you can't hear it run. Under a $100 sounds about right to me. Dan