Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

10 Down 10 To Go

CarlH

10" of white fluffy stuff since 5 AM this morning. S'posed to get another 10" by tomorrow afternoon according to NWS. Already done more snowblowing today than I did in the previous 2 seasons combined. Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Hi Up here in my part of Ontario Canada we are suppost to be getting a lot of snow tonight along with some freezing rain. I got my Agco Allis 1920H with snow blower on "stand by" in case we do get a lot of snow. I am praying I get alot of snow so that I can go out and blow snow tommorrow. Take Care Jason

Just keep it out your way, Carl. I don't even have my snowblower and cab mounted yet. I used the dozer blade to clean up the 6" or so we got Sunday night and Monday, but I'm NOT READY for a big snow. I'm hoping to get the hydraulic lift swapped over to the 3112V this weekend, so I can mount the blower and cab. If not, I'll need to put it on the HB-216, I guess... Can't face January without a snowblower....

Kent, I didn't have MY snowblower on the tractor until about 9 PM last night. Put it on my 716 since the 7116 blew a rod this summer. All the normal get ready things plus finding the old 2 pulley hitch (under south bench, only took 45 minutes to locate) and wiring the 716 for the spout rotator that I had installed since last using the 716 for snow duty. Then when I fired the blower up this afternoon, the pulley on the blower fell off. Still puzzled about that, it doesn't look like it ever had a key in it. I bought the blower new and have never touched the pulley. Wonder how it worked for the last 20 years? I sure miss the hydraulic lift on the 7116. Haven't put my cab on in 4 or 5 years. This is earlier and a heavier than normal snowfall for us.

Hope we get enough snow to play in the morning.:D:D I have 3 tractors all ready for the snow. Allis Chalmers HB-112 with 46" snow blade. Allis Chalmers 919H with cab & 42" snow blower. Simplicity 3416H with 46" snow blade. The tractors have been waiting for the snow for weeks now.;) Karl

Sure hope you guys post some pics, I'm about to forget what a snowblower looks like in action. This so called Pineapple express that blew in last night so far brought a little freezing rain and 12 above zero.

Carl I don't know how much we'll end up with here across from Madison but it looks like 8" now and the sleet we've had since 5:00 is changeing back to snow. We're supposed to get about the same as you I think and Salem and Austin already have 16" or better. And I hope the 3012 will start tomorrow when I go out to put the blade on.LOL! Enjoy!

Put the 46" heavy blade on the HB-112, Generator on the 3212-V and still have to get the 42" blower put on the 3212-H after I get the hydraulic lift installed......