Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Al

Merry Christmas to all and Kubota Pix

Al
Hi, Am fixing a Kubota 3 cyl diesel that was destroyed by a shorted electric clutch. I am amazed at how strong these little engines are built. Have some pix of the damage and botom end. Will post some pics, but someone will probably have to save me on the Red X. Any way thanks for all of the comraderie and friendship from all of you. I certainly appreciate it. May all of you have a Merry Christmas and Santa relocate a dream tractor to all of you. Al Eden

MPH
Merry Christmas back too you Al and thanks for all your '2 cents' worth. Seems the most common problem with postting pics is something wrong in the title, like symbols, ?, / and such. I did notice in your heatted cab post pics you refered to jpg as jpeg, though jpeg is what its called, maybe if you have jpeg instead of jpg in your title it X's you, just a guess. just having a . missing will throw things off. good luck, these 'puters ain't got no pistons.

Merry Christmas to everyone from the Bagley's ,it was nice meeting so many of you at GOTO in Canandaigua,NY . Later Jim

dirtsaver
Al, Wishing you a late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! You are right about those little Kubotas. I had two B6100s at a nature preserve I managed the grounds for about three years ago. They were 1981 models with around 14-17hp and one of them was hydrostatic drive carrying a 48" deck that mowed 7 or 8 acres every week and it just wouldn't quit. We get a bunch of the older ones in at the shop for service and people just do not want to let them go. The newer models(B7500.BX2200 etc.) are the same design with updated sheetmetal and controls but there's no doubt they will see many years of service before they hit the salvage yards.