Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
BruceF

Pictures of Copar Panzer from Moving post

BruceF
Original Copar Panzer was dismantled and rebuilt with a Fiat 4 cyl. car engine and transmission. The only Copar parts on the current tractor are the grille, front axle(not spindles),rear axle, seat and hitch. The rest I built from scratch including outer body. The original grille was made wider to fit over the radiator. Also I cut out the slots in the grille as the original was solid with indents where the cutouts are now.

Dash with choke pull, key switch, hour meter, amp, temp, and alternator gauges.

Here you can see the transmission, and rear end with individual brake pedals.

Here is the steering wheel with a bicycle brake lever mounted to it for a thumb throttle. The lever on the left side is the hand operated clutch.

And of course the 26 x 12 x 12 tires. Tractor looks better with these on it. I just have the original Copar rims on it right now for storage reasons (takes up less real estate).

BruceF
I did plow snow with it for one year before I put the body work on it. Had a 12 volt hydraulic pump on it to lift the blade. I'm not sure what I did with the blade and cylinder mounts at this time. Will probably find them when I get everything moved! :D