Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
wilm169

HO HO HO

EZDUZIT
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL !! May your holidays be healthy and bring you all of the good feelings that this time of year creates.May the upcoming new year,bring you health and happiness.Thank you all that are here for the many hours of enjoyment I have had here in this forum,and for the frienships that have evolved from here.So much more than just tractors,has been given from all of you.This is more then just a forum to me,it is a part of my daily routine.I have taken so much from you all.Thank You,to all of you that make this place possible,and to all of you that participate.Dont forget a short moment of graitude,and a short prayer to all of our brothers and sisters overseas. From our family to yours, God Bless,Good Health. Jackie and Pete Tomaino.