Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

HO HO HO

wilm169

Merry Christmas Levi. Just sent this storm I had packin' down the Alcan Hyway. No promises there will be anything left of it before it gets your way, its a long trip.

Merry Christmas to everyone and we got dumped on Dec.23! having lots of fun playing in it. Would inctude some pictures if I could,hope you guys get everything you wanted from SANTA! LOL Frank

Merry Christmas to all, wilm169 just sent you 12"-15" of snow C.O.D. Hope they brought the cold along with the snow. WINTER BLOWS!!! Dan

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL !! May your holidays be healthy and bring you all of the good feelings that this time of year creates.May the upcoming new year,bring you health and happiness.Thank you all that are here for the many hours of enjoyment I have had here in this forum,and for the frienships that have evolved from here.So much more than just tractors,has been given from all of you.This is more then just a forum to me,it is a part of my daily routine.I have taken so much from you all.Thank You,to all of you that make this place possible,and to all of you that participate.Dont forget a short moment of graitude,and a short prayer to all of our brothers and sisters overseas. From our family to yours, God Bless,Good Health. Jackie and Pete Tomaino.