Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
toad270

new seat

toad270
My new seat from Mary Gearheart Thanks Mary it looks Great My wife says Thanks also. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/toad270/se.JPG[/img] I can't wait to put it on.

Kent
Santa was certainly good to you! Nice.... BTW, you can get these seats directly from Mary, or also from Sandy Lake who buys them from her to sell -- in addition to the "sewn, rolled and pleated" type that they have made locally.

D-17_Dave
Looks good. Are you gonna leave it mounted to the carpet:o)? Thats one way to keep warm, leave it inside. Maybe your wfe will let you bring the tractor inside to work on it and you could set in the new seat to watch the games.:p Then you'll only need the missing cup holder.:D

Chris727
I bought one earlier this year and was impressed, very nice seat! I've been waiting to put it on because I hate to get it dirty, and I need to get my brace rechromed and repaint the 2 brackets. Mary's seat was not only the best seat I could get but was about half the price of what an upholstry shop told me.