Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Merry Christmas

ambler

I'm up Cape Cod, going over to Nantucket this afternoon. The girls are off to Boston with their Aunt tomorrow. On my way back south I'm picking up a B112 near Phillie and some other stuff on the way. I would like to that you for being there this year. My tractor thing and you have helped me through hardtimes this year. My family and friends have called it "tractor therapy". Its cheaper than a shrink and more gratifying than navel gazing and productive when they are running. Plus the greatest is all you real and virtual friends. I'll have pictures of the new score Wed. Ambler

Merry Christmas and Hapy New Year to you and the girls. I'd like to get back up to Frederick to see the new stuff before too long.

10-4 on the thereopy! I unfortuneatly (excuse my spelling) didn't have time to read much this year, with wife having breast cancer and such. But you know what? you don't know who your freinds are till somthing like this happens.Hey what do yuo think about Reggie White?Hope all of your future and chrismases are white.

Merry Christmas to all and have a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Billz