Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

NOS Right Hand L-L on ebay

D-17_Dave

I've been watching the action on this figuring what it would bring. Anyone else care to take a stab at what it brings. With about 4 hrs left it's starting to climb fast. I'll say since it's NOS it'll go for 245.00. I sure hope one of us club members gets it. I can't immagine anyone else wanting it.lol

I had the high bid up until $60. LOL I was interested in the hi-lo also, up until the last hour of the auction. Some of these not to common options are really going for good $$$. Mark

Bidding ended. 228.01. Not too bad I don't think. Probably would have gone for more if it hadn't been right here at the holidays. I think I was pretty close, less than 20 bucks off.

I really wanted that Hi-lo but I messed up with my trigger I mean bidding fingers, haven't had much luck with eBay lately so this is a turn of events for me. It'll probably look better than either of the tractors that I'd like to put it on but when I do I'll definatley get some pics up.:D This is the X-mas present that I didn't get from my family so with that in mind Merry X-mas to all!!

I think it turned out to be a very good deal. I have seen used ones sell for $200. Congrats on the good purchase. Probably was do to Christmas being here. I have seen some good deals go lately. John

• 2 weeks later...
Well Guys My E-bay purchase arrived yesterday, came in the original box, heck there was newspaper in the box that was obivously the original packing material since it was dated to 1964. Thats almost as old as I am. Now which tractor to put it on? I have an old round hood LL that dates to 63-4 and I have a 2110 that I use more than the 9hp. What to do??? Here's a pic of what came in the box. Told my wife that this is almost to nice to use. LOL It looks better than my tractors. [img]/club2/attach/reeds/dscn0883m.jpg[/img]

Looks good Reed. It even came with the arm and rod for the front attachment. It's not too tough to change over so try it on one and then the other and see whitch you like best.

Nice score Reed. I Have a plan, to save you the Stress of deciding which tractor to put it on, just pack it back in the box and send it to box 103, Tok Ak. I already know which tractor I'm likely gonna make one for.

Great score. I wonder if (since it is such a popular item) you could get it reproduced and sell them (sort of like the grader blades that Dutch made). JH

John, I've been working on that for some time. It's harder than it looks as there are a lot of diff. angles on the qaudrant alone. There considerable diff. in the right side to track the qaudrant too. I've got it all on cad now but with the price of steel lately the small project just got exspensive. I surely haven't given up but it got pushed to back burner. Maybe one day soon.lol

Great score! When ever I find an NOS item for a tractor or car/truck I always wonder about the story behind it. How and why did it get left on the shelf for so long. Thanks for the pic.

I bet that lever will work for anyone who has a gravel driveway. You can run your plow on it verses the hydrolift and then use the hydro for a rear mount blade and that will add more weight too!