Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Blowing Snow

MDB

We had about 12" of snow here in North West Ohio, luckily not very much wind, but it is cold (single digits) Here are a few pics. of blowing out.

7700 Ford with 7' Allied snowblower

Beautiful sunny day^

Look at the snow fly;)

Now this is fun.....;):D:D

quote:
Originally posted by D-17_Dave
It's doing a great job, but don't all that backing up slowly wear on your neck?
And your back?

quote:
Originally posted by comet66
quote:
Originally posted by D-17_Dave
It's doing a great job, but don't all that backing up slowly wear on your neck?
And your back?
Yes to both questions... But It is better than not having a cab when it is 0 dgrees....[:0] Blowed snow for about 3 1/2 hours on Friday and back and neck had enough.

Hi Very nice pictures, we got about 12" of snow up here in the "great white north" a few days before christmas and I was delighted to get out and blow some snow with my Agco 1920H. Did you just get snow or did you get freezing rain as well when that storm went through? I heard on the radio that Ohio got a lot of snow and in some areas freezing rain. Take Care Jason B

I really wish all you getting snow would stop bragging. up here in Michigan where we are supposed to get snow we have very little not even enough to plow... I want to play...:D

We're in a storm warning now till tomorrow :( Raining pretty good and icing everything up. The roads are a sheet of ice and when it starts to snow it will really get slipperyB). Hoping that it doesn't rain too much so tree branches and power lines start to break so we loose electric power. Talking 6" plus of snow. Hardly any snow at all so far this winter. Spo's to get below 0 on the weekend. Talked to a guy in WI this AM & it was icy where he was at and the customer in Wetmore MI said this stuff was headed his way. MDB you should do some engineering and mount the blower on the front!^:D Haven't had time to put the snow thrower & cab on the 9020 yetB). I've been using the Legacy with the loader making piles to help catch the snow out of the yard whenever we do get dumped on}:)