Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Drove this out side and scared off the snow

dhardin

Just mised the big one here in Illinois. But have made some progress on my $2.00 blade. Painted, the blade angle is almost ready, front lights working and the a back flasher ready to mount. [img]attach/dhardin/DSC00002s.JPG[/img] [img]attach/dhardin/DSC00003s.JPG[/img]

Should slide off that paint job real good. I was surprised at the difference it made when I pained mine. Just heard on the tube that N.C and S.C got dumped on.

The factory behind my house is Percision Products, there main product produced in Lincoln is a lawn spreader (see photo). There now geting into wagons and trailer, and lawn airators as well. They have 2 or 3 garage sale a year. I picked this up for a couple of bucks I think. I have used it to spead salt mostly. [img]attach/dhardin/IMAGE0096s.JPG[/img] [img]attach/dhardin/IMAGE0098s.JPG[/img]