Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
keifer2k3

New camera!

keifer2k3
Finally got a decent digital camera and just want to show you guys my tractor. I know you all like pictures ^ [img]/club2/attach/keifer2k3/simplicity-6116-web.jpg[/img] The blower isn't hooked because I need a belt stop. Hey Leo, look familiar?:D

comet66
Great picture Keith. Do those cabs pull in some engine heat? My engine draws cooling air from the top rear of the hood and exhausts it through the grill. No chance to get any of it into the cab. Thanks for the pic.

keifer2k3
I just got the cab and blower, but without the white stuff I have'nt been able to try it. I was hoping for some heat but not counting on it. I was thinking about driving it over to Indiana. They got plenty to play in! Still got a couple of months left though. I think just having this baby on my front porch has scared the snow away! Maybe I could get some hauled in...:)