Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New camera!

keifer2k3

Finally got a decent digital camera and just want to show you guys my tractor. I know you all like pictures ^ [img]/club2/attach/keifer2k3/simplicity-6116-web.jpg[/img] The blower isn't hooked because I need a belt stop. Hey Leo, look familiar?:D

Great picture Keith. Do those cabs pull in some engine heat? My engine draws cooling air from the top rear of the hood and exhausts it through the grill. No chance to get any of it into the cab. Thanks for the pic.

I just got the cab and blower, but without the white stuff I have'nt been able to try it. I was hoping for some heat but not counting on it. I was thinking about driving it over to Indiana. They got plenty to play in! Still got a couple of months left though. I think just having this baby on my front porch has scared the snow away! Maybe I could get some hauled in...:)

Great looking tractor...Camera takes some sharp pics! (dont you think youd better mount the blower to the tractor BEFORE it snows? :-))