Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
EZDUZIT

Are they coming around or just losing their minds?

EZDUZIT
Hey Guys . I cant beleive it.My wife has given me for Christmas a gift certificate to my local Simplicity dealer.And a small Hallmark Collectible tractor,supposed to be a tree ornament.Then in the same vain,I received the same Hallmark Collectible from ,of all people,my Motherinlaw.Neither knew what the other was giving me.I know thats hard to swallow,but it is the solemn truth.I feel like a "kid in a candy store".They are old replicas of just a design that Hallmark created,they are green but I fussed all over them,I was so gratefull,now just a small heater for the garage would make a great gift for New Years.But, I am not pushing my luck. Remeber the poem,Yes Virginia,There Is A Santa Clause,I really at the age of 60 beleive there is. Either Im a very lucky guy or both of them are "loseing their marbles" Either way, I am a very grateful man ! I hope each and all of you had a great Christmas,Hannuka,or Kwanza,and that your New Year brings you and yours a healthy and happy time.Please think and pray for the victims in Southeast Asia And of course for our military ,at home as well as abroad.

Simplicity314
Careful, EZ, the fairer sex is a cunning one. It could very well be a reverse psychology thing. Like maybe she wants you to constantly buy parts and work on tractors so much you lose interest and move on to something else, like a child who gets bored with a toy. And the *green* tractors...? Just kidding. You're a lucky guy--the wife knows how much you enjoy these machines and she's supporting you. My wife is the same, but she tends to roll her eyes a lot when it comes to tractor subjects and projects around here!

HubbardRA
My wife, Becky has been very good at supporting my habit. As several of the other club members already know from the GOTO show, she likes to be a part of my addiction. Here is a picture that Maynard posted from last summer's GOTO show in NY. It shows that she likes to be with the tractors. [img]/club2/attach/HubbardRA/GOTOE085.jpg[/img] I am also very thankful that she supports me the way she does. It makes tractor collecting much more satisfying.