Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
lbuttke

New Years

Happy New Year To EveryOne From The Bagley's,I have had a great time here this year and meet a few of you at the GOTO,lets hope for a better year comming up. Later Jim,Mary&Jeremy

Jason
Hi I just want to say Happy New Years to all the members and viewers of this wonderfully site. Once again everyone have a HAPPY NEW YEARS and see you in 2005. Take Care Jason B " Long live the Simplicity Sunstar"

IronPony
HAPPY NEW YEAR from the panhandle of Nebraska, be safe and have fun. Looking forward to using this site with all you other members. If you are not a member yet, now is the time to buy the greatest $10 value left to buy in the world.8D Dan aka IronPony

Mr.PhixIt
Have a wonderful TRACTORFUL NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D8D8D8D8D:):):) I hope there are many more tractors to be found, restored, and used next year. Thanks to all for this great place to hang out. See you all great fellows next year. Billz

RedbarnRick
Happy New Year to all the fine members here and a special thanks to Kent, and Maynard for all the effort they put into making this one of the finer sites on the net. A healthy and prosperous New Year to all.

FrankieC
quote:
Originally posted by MarkM1958
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!!! May your crankcases stay full, Air in your tires, Blades stay sharp, And the mice out of your wiring!!!
So well said! :)8D