Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

12 inch Breaking plow

tillerman

I bought a 12" plow on ebay last year and it seemed a little big for my 917 so I found a 10" for $25 and it works real good. What does a 12" work well on? Has any body used a 12" ?

Is your 12 inch plow made for the category zero three point? The JD140's, Massey MF16, and other tractors with three points used these plows. I would think that your tractor would have enough Horsepower for the plow.

I may need to do some more adjusting. It is the regular sleeve hitch not 3-point. I had thought I could take larger bites of soil with the 12 if it would work on my tractor.