Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
MPH

Wish it Would Snow

rokon2813
I cant take credit for that picture. :( That would have to go to Kent and his wonderful site. :D:D That is the cover off the Simplicity Brochure, New In 1975. After looking close, I'm guessing they are blowing crushed ice for the pic, but it may be superimposed. Just thought it was a cool pic for this topic. thanks again Kent for all the "trouble" you started. ;):)

Jason
Hi we had 30 cm's of snow where I live last week but now the tempuratures have gone up and we have had some rain which took the snow away mostly and we can see the grass now. Oh well tempuratures are suppost to go back down in a few days again. That is a pretty cool photo of those Simplicity's above, never thought I would see one guy cutting grass and the neigbour blowing snow on the same street. Very neat. Take Care Jason B