Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Need new Idler Pulley

PETED

When I removed the idler frame from the front of my AC 416 so I could install my plow, I found that the left (4") pulley was shot and fell right off the shaft. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? Thanks, PeteD

Click a link on the opening page to most any of our sponser's. They can fix you right up. You might find one localy at a small engine shop. But be carefull, some pully's are distint on these tractors and a lot of the plasitc pully's you can source locally are not near the qulity of an orriginal.

Pete, I always call Sandy Lake Equipment and speak to one of the two women in the parts department. Both are terrific to deal with and really know old Allis Lawn Tractors. I have both a 416H and a 314H. Whenever, I need a part, no matter, how obscure, they can find it. I do not know how the price compares, but the relationship with them is well worth it, even if it costs extra. Look on the website and download the AC 400 series and you will be able to find the exact part number you need. Call them with it. They will have it you shortly. Rick Alfred, ME