Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

PeppyDan's

Mack

Spent some time at club member,PeppyDan's place Friday morning.We took parts off a tractor that I need to finish a long standing project.Also got to look over Dans extensive and impressive collection.Too bad my camera batteries died so soon or I would have taken more pictures.But here are some.Next visit I'll be better prepared.;) [img]/club2/attach/Mack/Dans.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/Mack/Dans 1.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/Mack/Dans 2.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/Mack/Dans 3.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/Mack/Dans 4.jpg[/img]

Hi Very nice pictures you took at Peppy Dan's place! I really enjoyed seeing a part of his AC/Simplicity garden tractor collection. They are all nice tractors he has. I like the wide back tires on his Agco Allis 1920H.Do you know what hp that Sunstar is that he has? Very nice indeed. Take Care Jason B

Man Dan, that stuff is way too organized..... how do you ever find anything? Great looking collection you have going there, thanks for the pictures guys.

quote:
Originally posted by D-17_Dave
It is well organized. But what happened to the Engine and Hydro lift from the B-10?
They are either on the shelf... or in the file cabinet:D:D:D I really wish I had that kind of disipline:I:I

Thanks to all your kind works. Most of these tractors are rougher than they appear. The Sunstar will be a 25hp Kohler Command . The Agco Allis 1920 is the one tractor that is my brothers, he purchased after deciding his 720 is too collectable to be mowing lawn. The hydro lift & engine were missing from the B10, but trust me there is a couple hydro lifts and extra engines setting around. Also thanks to macks keen eye, I realized I have a couple(forgot about one and still don't know where I got it from) of the high/low units (one is a N.O.S)to someday go on some tractors. I hate to admit this but I've likely forgotten a few other rare items I have setting around. This may look organized in the pics but it's NOT. I want to get some tire racks made to help free up room on the shelves for other parts. Dan