Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Winter Fleet (updated)

MDB

Or at least the Simple Tractors part of it:D [img]/club2/attach/MDB/Snowfleet-2.jpg[/img] 3212-H with 42" blower and HB-112 with 46" heavy duty blade [img]/club2/attach/MDB/Snowfleet-5.jpg[/img] All hooked up and ready to go except for some cast iron on the rear wheels and some snow to move.....;):D What a difference one week makes....

Looks good, I have my blower on the 716H ready, and I have to get the variable set up on my 310, throw the weights on and I can use it. ALso have the blower on the other 716H, and will have one on dad's 917H. I would have the other blade on, but I traded to member who needed it more than I did.

Nice looking simplicity's you got there! All ready to go when winter comes knocking on your door. Hopefully you will get some snow so that you can use your tractors. Up here in Ontario we had a big snow storm last week, and I got to blow snow with my 1920H, but now the snow is almost gone due to rain, hopefully we get some more soon. When you do get snow, could you please take some pictures of your tractors in action, I always like seeing Simplicitys at work. Take Care Jason B

Now see what you get Mike, wishin for snow. Had you used the 3212 instead of that big Ford for your last storm you'd have a belly full of that white stuff and be enjoying your warm weather:D:D

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Now see what you get Mike, wishin for snow. Had you used the 3212 instead of that big Ford for your last storm you'd have a belly full of that white stuff and be enjoying your warm weather:D:D
Marty, It wouldn't bother me if we didn't get another flake of snow all winter, already have a belly full... Of course that is wishful thinking....;)

Mike, I noticed the late model throttle on the 3212. Do you have that on the 112 also? I put that on my 212 and I love it. Nice looking working fleet.

Dave, Yes I have that on the 112 and on my sons 110, will probably put them on several other ones around here as I find them on Ebay. Sure is a big improvment over the stock throttle.... Thanks for the nice complements:)

Looks Good Mike. I would Show you guys the only tractor I have ready But it's not a Simplicity or an Allis it's a Wheel Horse... I have kind of been slacking putting the blower on the B112 and snow blade on one of the others Becasue we haven't had any snow...

Nice looking tractors mike, I also have a AC HB-112 with 46" snowblade,Simplicity 3416H with 46" snowblade,AC 919H with 42" snowblower and cab. I used the AC HB-112 to plow the snow we had from the last storm.^ Now I have to wait for snow to play in.;) Karl

quote:
Originally posted by MDB
Dave, Yes I have that on the 112 and on my sons 110, will probably put them on several other ones around here as I find them on Ebay. Sure is a big improvment over the stock throttle.... Thanks for the nice complements:)
I have several of those throttle cables and levers for the 700 series here.

Lookin good Mike. I am way behind this year. Have the plow on my 712 but haven't put on the wheel weights yet. I'm going to try it with just the AG tires and no chains. Also have a Broadmoor with a blower I should mount. Probably be doing it during the 1st big snow storm!!

Nice looking tractors Mike. I have given up on the snow, putting the rotor tiller and box scraper back on mine. getting the push mower ready to go now! John

I almost forgot the most important part of the winter fleet.. [img]/club2/attach/MDB/snowfleet-6.jpg[/img] My 3212-V with 5000 watt Pincor generator, for keeping the house warm on those nights when the power could possibly be off....

Hi Rob, great looking Allis Chalmers Garden tractors you got there,I really like the one with the single stage snowblower. Have you blown or pushed any snow with your tractors this year yet? MDB: That is a nice looking 3212V Simplicity you got there. Very nice indeed. Take Care Jason B

quote:
Originally posted by Jason
Hi Rob, great looking Allis Chalmers Garden tractors you got there,I really like the one with the single stage snowblower. Have you blown or pushed any snow with your tractors this year yet? MDB: That is a nice looking 3212V Simplicity you got there. Very nice indeed. Take Care Jason B
Yes, this is my 5th season pushing snow with the 210 with the blade and we already had 2 good snowfalls this season. I just setup the blower and have not had a chance to use that one yet :(, hopefully soon :D, I do plan on taking some action shots when I use the blower. Thanks for the kind words.

5;30 A.M. Woke up this morning to 2" of ice....:( and no power...:( [img]/club2/attach/MDB/icestorm-10.jpg[/img] Got the 3212-V and generator hooked up and running, furnace, lights,water, and a few other things (computer):D [img]/club2/attach/MDB/icestorm-11.jpg[/img] Got the HB-112 and HD blade out to clean the ice off of the cement behind the garage, worked great, sorry no pic... Then decided to try the 3212-H and 42" snowblower out on the ice/slush mix. [img]/club2/attach/MDB/icestorm-9.jpg[/img] Worked really good..:D This is really going to be hard on the trees... [img]/club2/attach/MDB/icestorm-6.jpg[/img] Power came on about 1:00 PM this afternoon so I did a little work on the 3212-V [img]/club2/attach/MDB/icestorm-4.jpg[/img] This is before... [img]/club2/attach/MDB/icestorm-3.jpg[/img] And this is after... Notice anything...?

That's gotta be more fun than the Ford, but I guess you have to sacrifice something for the comfort of the cab in the cold weather.

John, I had a lot more fun out there today than running the Ford, but it was probably 30 degrees warmer too....

quote:
Originally posted by UCD
Its got a new muffler.
Yup, you got it Maynard.8D Got two new Nelson mufflers for Christmas, one for each 3212. And do they ever sound nice....:D

Right now the ice from todays freezing rain is falling off the trees with the help of the wind.Hope no branches break off,willow trees have very weak branches and break quick. That muffler looks good.8D Karl