Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Killer_A-C

Dads Winter Project

Killer_A-C
Here is somes pics of my Dads B12 that he has been working on this Winter. It is being set up for our L-10 loader that hopefully we will redo next Winter. Always something!!!!,Matt8D [img]/club2/attach/Killer_A-C/B12 front left.JPG[/img] [img]/club2/attach/Killer_A-C/B12 L side.JPG[/img] [img]/club2/attach/Killer_A-C/B12 R side.JPG[/img] [img]/club2/attach/Killer_A-C/B12 rear.JPG[/img]

Jason
Hi nice looking tractor you got there it is comming along nicely,I can't wait to see it fully finished with the loader on it. What is the average time it takes to fully restore a tractor like that? Take Care Jason B

Killer_A-C
The color is New Equipment yellow. As far as your ? Jason I am sure it varies for eachperson but I am thinking if you could stay on it hard 3 to 6 months. The cleaning and sandblasting is what takes the longest at least for use. Thanks guys for you compliments,Matt

comet66
Sweet...Tell you dad he is doing a very nice job on that one, ( is that him standing in the corner?:D). We will all be looking forward to more pictures as it gets further along. In another shop too organized to find anything.:p:p

tmerideth
Hi Matt. Stanley is doing an outstanding job on this thing. Looks better in the photos than it did when I was there a couple months back. Are those tank straps blue? I know you are prepping this one to take that old Johnson loader you got tucked away in that upper building. Are those yellow brackets on each side of the transmission the brackets for the loader? You know, come to think of it, this tractor is going to be so sweet it would be a shame to hang that old loader on this thing of beauty. Maybe I should just come and get that old loader.:D:D:D Later.