Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Dads Winter Project

Killer_A-C

Here is somes pics of my Dads B12 that he has been working on this Winter. It is being set up for our L-10 loader that hopefully we will redo next Winter. Always something!!!!,Matt8D [img]/club2/attach/Killer_A-C/B12 front left.JPG[/img] [img]/club2/attach/Killer_A-C/B12 L side.JPG[/img] [img]/club2/attach/Killer_A-C/B12 R side.JPG[/img] [img]/club2/attach/Killer_A-C/B12 rear.JPG[/img]

Looking like another 'too nice use' tractor about to be turned out. Keep up the good work. Is it just the picture or does the right fender stand up straighter then the left?

Thanks MPH. I double checked myself and I had to do a little massaging to the fender. It is good to go!!! Thanks for the heads up,Matt8D

Well, I guess I'm glad it's not my eyes Matt. Looked a little strange in the first pic and by the time I got done admiring the workmanship down to forth one I hadda ask.

Nice looking tractor.Cant wait to see the loader on the tractor .Looks like it is coming together very good.Post pictures when you have it all together.

Hi nice looking tractor you got there it is comming along nicely,I can't wait to see it fully finished with the loader on it. What is the average time it takes to fully restore a tractor like that? Take Care Jason B

The color is New Equipment yellow. As far as your ? Jason I am sure it varies for eachperson but I am thinking if you could stay on it hard 3 to 6 months. The cleaning and sandblasting is what takes the longest at least for use. Thanks guys for you compliments,Matt

Sweet...Tell you dad he is doing a very nice job on that one, ( is that him standing in the corner?:D). We will all be looking forward to more pictures as it gets further along. In another shop too organized to find anything.:p:p

Hi Matt. Stanley is doing an outstanding job on this thing. Looks better in the photos than it did when I was there a couple months back. Are those tank straps blue? I know you are prepping this one to take that old Johnson loader you got tucked away in that upper building. Are those yellow brackets on each side of the transmission the brackets for the loader? You know, come to think of it, this tractor is going to be so sweet it would be a shame to hang that old loader on this thing of beauty. Maybe I should just come and get that old loader.:D:D:D Later.