Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

5015/5215 snowthrower

Michael A

I have a snowthrower off of a 5215 Deutz. It is a 52" single stage, would it fit on a 616/620/720 tractor? thanks Michael A

Got any picks of it. I know the decks are the same, but rotate the opposite direction. Might be the same blower with a diff. auger.

No, it is up in the pallet rack in the shed. It doesn't matter, I don't have one of those tractors anyway. I have the snowthrower because when I bought the 5215 new I didn't have a loader for it yet. It hasn't been used since the 80's. Thanks Michael A

Mike, I'm pretty sure the 52" snowblower itself is the same for these tractors. The mounting assy. that goes to the tractor frame along with the pto drive is different because of the difference in the tractor frames. Others, correct me if I'm wrong. Jim......

any pics. are you looking for a buyer? I have a 5215 and i'm looking for OEM attachments including loader and loader hydraulics.

Hi, I used to be a DA Compact diesel dealer. With the sale of Simplicity by Allis, we lost the diesels. Later I signed up with DA and bought 3, 2 5215s and a 5220. 2 belly mowers for the 5215 and a 60 rear for the 5220. They screwed up and sent me 3 5212 belly mowers. My block man said just hang on to them and I'll get the 3 rd one redated when you order another tractor and we'll pick up the interest on it till then. Next I sold one of the 15 and the guy wanted the 60 in rear on it. Now I have 2 extra decks for 15s. Next I sold the 20 and stuck 60 Woods on the back. Next I sold the other 15. Now I have no tractors and 2 mowers. I called my block man and wanted 2 more tractors. No block man eliminated a wk ago. Called the company territory will be manged by a man in Colorado, 1200 miles away. Two weeks later no block man in Colorado. Called the company. They are done with the 5200 family tractors, can't get any more. These 2 mowers cost me 1460 each. They drove from the rear PTO but were mid mount. Next I called Haban, I asked them if they built the mowers because it looked like their deck. Yes. They said they had a number of mowers built up for the 5220s and becuause of a contract screw up were holding the bag for them because DA decided to quit importing these tractors. I asked if there were any parts or kits I could buy to convert them to another brand of tractor, because they sold mowers like Woods for a number of makes. Could not convert them. Finally sold both 1 to a person that put it under an 8n Ford, and the other a B Farmall. Got 800 each for them. These are some of the joys one has in being in this business. Big companies only give a damn about themselves. I feel when the Germans took over and it became DA they knew little about American marketing and it became obivious until they sold to AGCO. I believer your snowblower was made by Haban or a company in Canada. Haban is gone as are many mfrs. from the old days. Just a little meaningless trivia that has no value. Al Eden