Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

2110 getting there!!

TomMaryland

Here's some more pics..Sorry about the colors they're very close to original but go all funky when I reduce them for posting. All I have left to paint are the gas tank straps and the top of the fender pan. Whew!! [img]/club2/attach/TomMaryland/2110 1-04-05dash.JPG[/img] [img]/club2/attach/TomMaryland/2110 1-04-05front.JPG[/img] [img]/club2/attach/TomMaryland/2110 1-04-05side.JPG[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by TomMaryland
Here's some more pics..Sorry about the colors they're very close to original but go all funky when I reduce them for posting. All I have left to paint are the gas tank straps and the top of the fender pan. Whew!!
Mighty fine looking tractor you have there. I love the classic lines on those early tractors. Looks like it is ready for the showroom.

Looks real good About the pictures try taking the pictures on thelowest quality setting alot of time they will be below 100kb and you wont have to resize.

Tom she's looking great, my daughters like to name them, does she get a name? I'm going to try the exrust you suggested.

Thanks guys, the wife couldn't really appreciate it until the paint and finals started going together. I'll have to try taking pictures that way Todd, thanks! Benjamin, this is about 6-8 months of chipping away at it. I wasn't really working hard on it, but it did go from the ground up. Thanks Ambler! You'll like that stuff for sure. My 10 yr old daughter named it Muley, because of the kick it has when one "pops" the clutch! I'll have to "train" her on clutch adj. repair in the future............

Looking very good there Tom, I can see that you have put a lot of time, and effort into this project. Can't wait to see more pics.....;):D