Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Good excuse ?

Deadeye

What better excuse to get out your tractor and blow a path thru the snow so you can keep the house warm! We got about a foot of the white stuff and I finally got to try out my blower - it works Super! Who says winter can't be fun? [img]/club2/attach/deadeye/snowblowwoodhaul.jpg[/img] Hauling wood [img]/club2/attach/deadeye/snowblowr.jpg[/img] Making a path to the wood pile

Hey, I got the snowblower out and had to do the whole 2 car wide drive and turn around just the get my 2 garbage cans out last night.:D:D

Looks like alot of fun to me... Is the remote control set up cheaper than a cab? I really like to ride on the tractor but not when that snow gets to blowing too close to me,LOL Hey maybe I could ride the Landlord with the cab and get the Broadmoor with remote and run both, That would be double fun then we could blow it back and forth to each other,LOL

Hmmm, never thought about jumpping off the tractor to get an action shot, been trying to get them from the drivers seat, which mostly gets me off the trail and stuck.