Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Kent

Need weights?

Kent
Saw on another site that some Walmarts have their 100 barbell weight sets on clearance for $19.99 or so.... Would be real "gravy" if these are the ones with the 1" bar, since that'd fit into the rear lift...

Nick
Kent, was at Walmart late last night picking up a 51R battery and forgot to check to see if they would fit. I thought I had an old 1" bar laying around here but I must have scrapped it accidently. Oh well.

surviver2003
Went to Wal-mart this evening. 120lb set( 4-20lb,2-10lb, and2-8lb) with bar 1"(must be 2lb). The wts are incased in plastic. The price was $20.44 plus tax. They were not prominently displayed and had to search to find them.^ BobK.

Nick
quote:
Originally posted by Vinnie_A
Nick, Did you get the battery in the Newburgh NY Walmart? What was the price??
Yes I did get it there. I don't have the receipt on me at the moment but the price was about $40.00 before tax.

MPH
I've always found a whole rack full of garden tractor diehard golds at the sears store in Fairbanks. First one I bought 5 years ago is still in the 725, though showing it age, it get weak if it sits too long without use.