Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Anniversary, Birthday, more snow

MDB

Well guys, Kathy and I are celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary today:D Tomorrow is my 40th birthday....[:0] Look at what she got for me.

16HP Cast Iron Briggs for my next project tractor..:D:D Woke up this morning to another surprise...4" of snow on top of the 2" of ice from earlier this week...B) [img]/club2/attach/MDB/snow-17.jpg[/img] Sure do not need this with all of the people that do not have electric power yet.... But it did make for some good tractor time... [img]/club2/attach/MDB/snow-15.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/MDB/snow-14.jpg[/img] And a couple of shots on the HB-112 [img]/club2/attach/MDB/snow-12.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/MDB/snow-18.jpg[/img] Too much fun....:D

You found yourself one fine woman to give you a present like that Mike. At least with some snow ontop the ice it'll be easier to walk around. Ice was one thing I disliked about it when I lived down on the Kenai penn. years ago.

Mike Happy anniversary and happy birthday. I feel you should keep your wife for a long time for getting you that 16HP. Wish she would spend some time with my wife, lol. My wife told me the next thing I drag home should be a large shed for all my tractors or a place for me to sleep. What do you think she means? PS. married 30 years....

Happy anniversary and happy birthday Mike. We also had 4" of snow today. Nice looking tractors.;) I got out the Allis Chalmers 919H with snowblower and cab to clean the driveways. Karl

Happy Anniversary, Happy Birthday, My blower doesn't work too well in the rain we have been having. Have fun with that new motor.

Congratulations! Smart man ... having a birthday and anniversary only a day apart, you have no excuse for forgetting that important date :) Sounds like you had an exceptionally good weekend. May you have many more like it. Is that an L or maybe an LA hiding in the back of the first picture?

Guys.............You gotta remember that SHE puts up with HIM !!!! Poor Girl...!!! HAppy B Day and anniversary neighbor !!! LOL If you are nice I MIGHT buy you coffee Mon. AM. ken

Happy Birthday Happy Anniversary Mike Your Kathy needs to tell my Kathy where to find these neat little tractor tidbits!!!;) We too have had ice and a little snow, now a lot of the little trees around here are bent overbackwards and its created a lot of work for me (read OT $$). I need to go out and do my own iced-over driveway as well while the sun is out!

Happy Anniversary and Birthday. Thanks for sharing the pics. Always like pics. Hopefully the ice storm damage will be a thing of the past soon.

I'm a few days out of the loop but Happy birthday and may you and your wife have meny moore healthy and happy years together! Elon