Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

More Freebies!

bigcountry

Well I just got home and I wasn't even out hunting for tractors today, and I came home with a MTD 14.5/42 lawn tractor and a David Bradley 2 Wheel Walk behind tractor, both for free. I have plans for the MTD's engine...... The David Bradley came with cultivators, a snow blade, a plow set, and it has a newer 5hp Briggs on it, which the gov. is stuck wide open on. The transmission is good in it however. I stopped by Advance Auto Parts and put a new plug and drive belt on it on my way home. Didn't know it had a 2 piece drive pulley. Guess I did pretty good for not looking???

You had a good as day as me. I was pushing snow and salting off a commercial lot I take care of today and a long time friend saw me using my AC416 with blade and asked me if I wanted a old Wheel Horse tractor and blade, a set of chains and a nice Craftsman snow blower that he can not make run. Also mentioned something about a wood chipper if his wife has not promised it to someone else? Well it did not take me long to respond to that. I plan to pick it all up sometime next week. It is nice to have good friends, be retired and all these old friends seen to keep me busy with there old tractors.

quote:
Originally posted by bigcountry
If I could figure out how to post pics I would, but I get confused with all the coding stuff.
You have to be a member to post pictures. $10 a year small investment into your tractors future!!!:o):o) Elon