Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Could this push some snow?

KSever

Found this tractor while doing a little browsing. Thought it might be able to do a little snow pushing if it only had a snow blade. Made me also think of that tractor on here a while back that was posted on Ebay with the Volkswagen engine. [img]/club2/attach/KSever/sweet2.jpg[/img]

Looks to me like there is a crankshaft sticking out of the front, I'll bet it would do rather well on the blower.....;):D:D

Ver nice looking tractor that you have there.Put a blade or blower on and see what it will throw. Stay clear of the windows if using a blower ,because it will go all the way through the house .Have fun with your toy.

Built two pulling tractors with motorcycle engines. I can tell you that when you have between 60 and 85 horsepower under the hood. It is really touchy and things happen quickly. We measured it and the wheels on this type of tractor were usually turning about 45 mph when pulling a sled down the track. I think they would be quite a handful to push snow with. The engines are so responsive that they don't like to run slow.

Hi What a Sweet looking tractor you have there! Yes that tractor would be able to push snow. In addition it would make full pulls in tractor pulling compititions. What is the engine horse power of that tractor? Tim Allan from the TV show Home Improvement would be jealous of a tractor like that. Very nice Take Care Jason B

Nice tractor! What is the motor out of? A set of chains should make those wheele bars come in handy! Ya might just wanna stick with them ags.

Kris, Where did you find this picture? This tractor looks like the one made by a fellow puller in the pulling club I was in. If I remember right it had a 500 cc Polaris engine in it. He also used the snowmobile clutch on the left side of the tractor and bevel gar box and drove it with the standard Allis 3 speed transmission. I believe he had a solid axel in it. Was an awesome puller. He and his boys all had Allis tractors for pullers. Update: I found the site the picture came from. It's at the bottom of the page. Here it is. [url]http://members.aol.com/hrgtpam/gallery/pictures.htm[/url] I knew I had seen the tractor before!8D