Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sweepster information.....C-48-S

johnsup

Does anyone have one of these and what kind of information is still available ?? I also need some pictures of your mounts for it.....Thanks in advance, John

I don't have one but have seen a Sunstar with one on it. It had power angle on it with the shaft drive. I know they are made for a lot of different equipment, cities around here have them on Jeep CJ's to do the sidewalks, I even saw a Bolens 1050 with one. They are made just up the road from here, their address used to be Dexter, MI., but they moved outside of town now and it may be Ann Arbor, MI.. If you need their add. let me know and I will look it up.

Hi I have a Sweeper for my 1920H, but I just have not gotten around to mounting it on the tractor yet. It is little smaller then those sweepers in the pictures above. Mine has a manuel angle but I might convert it over to a power angle. I also got to make a new mount for my 1920. The big problem I have is converting it from belt driven to shaft driven so that it will work on my 1920H. When I get it done I will post pictures. Take Care Jason B

quote:
Originally posted by D-17_Dave
Dutch, how wide is that one. Also I didn't see a tentioner for the belt. What are you useing it on.
It's 48" wide. The tensioner is built into the hitch. The gearbox and pulley are mounted on the spring loaded lower shelf. Raise the shelf, loop the belt over the PTO pulley, lower the shelf and the belt is tensioned. It will mount on any of my LFGTs. Right now I have it mounted on a 7016-6.