Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Surprise Snow

dcw06

We woke up with 8" of snow yesterday.Not complaining,give me a chance to play with both tractors.I can honestly say I had a good time!!I think the wife got a kick out of it to.She took about 60 pics!

[img]/club2/attach/dcw06/2.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/dcw06/4.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/dcw06/70162.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/dcw06/70163.jpg[/img]

Hi Nice pictures you got there, It looks like you got a lot of snow, how many inches did you get? Which tractor do you like to blow snow with the most, the one with with the cab or the one without the cab? I am guessing you like the one with the cab. I really wish I had a cab on my Agco 1920H for blowing snow, I always end up getting covered in snow.Oh well that is part of the fun of blowing snow. Take Care Jason B

Dave, Thanks for sharing the pics. We all love pics. A suggestion - put a "return" character (blank line) between each picture. It's easier to schroll down than across.

Jason,I measured about 8".The best part was,nobody knew it was going to snow!As far as which one I like better,well it's a lot drier inside the cab.And I still need a set of chains for the 6216,so even with the fluid and weights it comes up short on traction. Bill,Thanks for bringing that up about the pictures going across like that.I use Mozilla Firefox for my browser and they show up below each other.So I closed out and opened Explorer and realized what you were saying.Thanks I will work on that.. Dave

Looks like alot of fun to me too..I just put a set of chains on my 3415H today and had to make some passes across the yard to see how it will work...Other day we had about 8 inchs of snow and the ags alone wouldn't do it..I had to get out the blower tractor to clean out the other day..I think this will be unstoppable now.

Great pics Dave, thanks. Looks like you had plenty to play in. Does that water pump in the third picture sill produce H2O?

Thank You! Thank you! And no the 'ole water pump doesn't work, but that's all right, because it's one of the few things in the yard that doesn't need trimmed!!

Looking good Dave both those tractors are doing the job pretty well. I'm not tuff enough any more to blow snow without a cab, getting to be a real sissy in my old age. Pics are showing up fine on my firefox, thanks for sharing them.

Nice pictures of your tractors in action. We also had 4" of snow on Saturday morning and got out the AC 919H with snowblower and cab to clean the driveways later in the day.:D What is on the back of the tractor with cab? Weight or rear blade? [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url] Karl

Great pictures, It is always fun to look at pictures of these little Simplicitys and ACc making the snow fly....:D BTW this is my 2000th post....:D

Congrats. Mike on number 2 grand. About 800 more and you'll catch me. If we could just sell our posts for $1 each, we could buy more tractor parts. What an idea!

Hey,finally got a chance to get to the computer again. Rob,the wife says Thank You. John,I know where you are coming from,the older I get,the more I hate cold weather.The cab helps alot.This is my first year with these tractors and I'm not looking back!! Tom, my wife likes the cold even less then I do!So she took most of the pics through the windows!Karl,here is a picture of my rear blade after our first snow.I also have a bracket for the blade that I can stack barbell weights on when I grade the drive.