Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

dads707

I told myself I was NOT going to bring home any more small frame tractors. Having said that I put off 4 or 5 months going back to see if this one was still available, it was. End of story. (I will not bring home any more small frame tractors) Fixed the pics, scroll on down..

A few years ago I had several small frame tractors and then sold all them off. Than last year I bought three more again. Allis Chalmers 608,610. Karl

Got this 5008, mowing deck, tiller and extra rear end. I need the drive pulley to fix one that the keyway is messed upon. [img]/club2/attach/dads707/mini-000_0001_0001.JPG[/img] [img]/club2/attach/dads707/mini-000_0002_0002.JPG[/img] [img]/club2/attach/dads707/mini-000_0003_0001.JPG[/img]

Nice find!! I too have alot of the small frame tractors..To many really..I also know where there is a limited edition 5010 and I keep telling myself no but I been thinking about going back to check it out again..

Nice haul Dennis! 8D I keep telling myself not to bring home the small ones too, but it doesn't take. Last week I brought home a 727 with mowing deck and 728 parts tractor. Maybe we'll listen next time....nah.

One good thing, the pivot is free on the one with the tiller mounted. Froze up on the stripped one. Someone has added hold downs for the hood, weight on the front and cut the seat pan so they could get the tiller on easier. Works for me though, the man drove it onto my truck. When I unloaded it I could barely get it past idle. Adjustment is needed.....

You certainly need help with this problem of not sticking to saying no to yourself, so, I got the cure, you pay shipping on all but one of your small tractors to the Arctic Fleet owner that you now have, and commit to do so with every one you drag home for the two years. if this doesn't work within the two year period stated, we'll just extend it to 10 years. :)

It would be really hard to say "I'm not bring home anymore tractors..." no matter the size. If you would a passed it up, you should probably go see a doctor! LOL! Looks like it has potential, extra parts too!

There was only 1 wheel weight there. (It is lying on the ground in the first pic). Anybody got an extra one? Also some sort of plow attachment.

I pick up what ever i can...even if i know im going to get rid of it one way or another...that way when it goes i can point out to my wife, 'see, i DO get rid of stuff' :-)