Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
richp

Before and after

maxtorman1234
Looks great, Like the others, I'ld like to send mine down too:D
quote:
Originally posted by HubbardRA
How did you get the rust off of the hood? Working on a 7116H myself. Takes a long time by hand to sand off all of the rust.
If I really wanted to, and had the time, I could sandblast my parts at school:)

Jason
Hi Your tractor looks great, what a difference a new paint job makes. Very nice hopefully your tractor is thankful for getting a new paint job. It almost looks brand new again. Take Care Jason B

richp
I taped off the decals. I always seem to get lucky with the condition of decals. The color is chevy engine orange (kills me as i am a Ford guy). Then I clear with PPG's Omni brand clearcoat.

PeppyDan
Are the hood & wheels painted off-white or something with a touch of grey? My Simplicity's look like they would have an off-grey hood & wheels but I can't find anything on the exact color. Dan