Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

new toy...sort of

dav

Picked up the 2110 today. Think I did all right. Got the mower, a tiller{no bolos on it but the gearbox is in good condition) and the grader blade(I think it is an original Simplicity blade, not like the blade I got from Dutch for the Big Ten). Came with chains and the counterweight but no wheel weights. It has a hydrolift and a hi-lo! The only drawback is that it is my wife's tractor (Remember your high school English where ' makes a word a possessive? Well in this case, she's VERY possessive!!) There is a rumor that it will soon be painted Baby Blue. We are already starting the negotiations for the hi-lo. I figure she will not need it for mowing. Knowing that she doesn't read the tractor club posts ..yet, I can say she can ask for almost anything but I hope she doesn't hold out for that darn dishwasher she's always on about! In the morning I will get pictures and try again to post some...before the Baby Blue paint job The chap I got it from still has the 3012 with counterweight, wheel weights, snow blower and tiller for $800. His number is in my previous post. Guess I'm going to have to sell the Sears Suburban to make a space for the 2110. Oh well.

Hi Congradulations on your purchace. I do not know where I would be with out a Hydro lift and a Hi low range on my Agco 1920. I hope you enjoy your new tractor and the hydro lift and Hi low range. Take Care Jason B

Sounds like she got a pretty nice tractor, I sure am glad my wifes not into tractors I just can't imagine any of my tractors Baby Blue... :D

If my wife would cut the grass,I'd paint the tractor pink or any other color she liked. And when she done cutting hide it under a tarp.