Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

712H???

Bunky

quote:
Originally posted by UCD
First ones came with Vickers as did the first 7000 series. Then they switched to the SundStrand.

quote:
Originally posted by UCD
First ones came with Vickers as did the first 7000 series. Then they switched to the SundStrand.
Maynard are you sure? I thought the 700 series all had Sundstrands... I know some of the early 7000 Simplicity tractors still had Briggs, before switching to Kohlers, but I thought all the 700/7000 series had Sundstrands... But, then again, I'm a foot-dragger, so what do I know about RBTs? More than I need to, however little that may be...:D

I thought they were changed during the 3400 series tractors. When AC had split for a few years and built the 300-400's. They were avaliable late series with the Sundstrand pumps wern't they?? That's when Simplicity was doing the 3300-3400's Right?? Keep in mind I know less about those than Kent does.lol

quote:
Originally posted by Kent But, then again, I'm a foot-dragger, so what do I know about RBTs? More than I need to, however little that may be...[:D}
That is kinda where I stand on this one .....[:D]

Not sure if any came with Vickers but am certain having owned a few of these, both early and late hood styles, they did come with Sunstrands.

I had a 7016H I bought new and it had a vickers. I have an early 7000 series parts manual in my computer and it shows a vickers hydro And one that shows a Sundstrand Bunky Do you have a 712H with a vickers?

No I was looking at a 712H the otherday and It had a Sundstrand, and I think I was thinking of the 3400 and the 700's being the the same and there not, there the same as the 7000's series,, But I was thinking that my friend's early 712H had a Vickers I guess I will have to go and Check next time I go there...

There are early and late model 700/7000 series the early ones looked like the 3400 series. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2//attach/UCD/7000SeriesEarlyLate.jpg[/img]