Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

7012 Hydro and a Model F

cgreaves

I just got the 7012 tonight. Cant wait to learn more about it. Thanks to everyone.. this is a FANTASTIC site. I have had the Model F for a while now. Learned to love Simplicity's with my Grandpa, he had a walker (and sulky) when I was a kid. Hooked from then. Cant wait to get the walker running again soon.

You have some nice looking simplicity's there. I see you have a newer motor on your walker. and another thing I see is you have a lot of extra Room!

Good looking 7012 that you have there. Hope you like it as much as I like my AC716H and AC713S. This series of tractors, in my opinion, is one of the best series that Simplicity and AC ever built. Of course, most of the "foot draggers" will undoubtedly disagree.

Nice looking pair of Simplicity tractors. Looks like you have lots of room for more tractors.:D;) [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url] karl

Critch nice looking tractor. Are you going to get any implementd for it? Or just use to cut grass. I agree with Hubbard they are fine machines. Ken

Ken, I would like to get either a plow or snow thrower, (or both)for the 7012. Seems like a strong tractor, in pretty good shape. Looking forward to the stripes. For the Model F, i have a roller, home make sulky, front mount mower, disc harrow, snow plow, and sickle cutter (I think). They are all in need of a lot of tlc, but will be fun to work on. Thanks. Critch