Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B112 In Action..

Bunky

Here's the B112 in action First snow I have had that I really could use the blower.... [img]/club2/attach/Bunky/B112.JPG[/img]

Nice to see you got to use your AC B-112 in the snow. That looks like a 36" snow blower. Nice tractor,and hydro lift too. [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url] Karl

Looks to chugging away there pretty nice! I see you have chains on yours, any weight in the tires? I have bar tread tires with wheel weights and loaded and kept getting stuck on my big ten with a blower on it, but the LL with the plow on it has chains and weights would go about anywhere.

Hi Nice AC B-112 you got there.I really enjoy looking at pictures of older Simplicities at work.It is always nice to know that these tractors are still at work to day. I don't get to see many older Simplicity tractors at work in my town.In fact unfortunately there are not that many newer Simplicities in my town either. I only know of 3 or 4 besides my tractors in my town where I live. All the others are the "other colors" Take Care Jason B

Thanks All Yes I did get to work down wind today, I don't have any weight in the tires, I think I'm gonna put the rear pin weight in the rear lift and I'm working on making a set of wheel weight brackets to put some weight in the wheels...

Nope thats a single I wouldn't even install a 3 belt blower evey one that I had was junk... I found a single belt blower ing the paper today for a donation I'm going to get it this after noon....

That does look like your having fun,but you also look cold...If I was you I would mount that AC cab on that tractor..