Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Doing the Drive...

Dadsy98

I had the presence of mind to have my son get some action pictures today. The weather was nice 'till the wind picked up. We got about 6" of white stuff to play in. [img]/club2/attach/dadsy98/1.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/dadsy98/2.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/dadsy98/3.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/dadsy98/4.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/dadsy98/5.jpg[/img]

Looks like you got it done before the wind got too bad.I wasnt as lucky,the blower belt let go on the 7016 and had to bring out the 6216(no cab). Looks like we had about the same amount of snow,down at Akron. DW

quote:
Originally posted by oldone
We hate to get cold, but give us tractors and we will play all day!
Hey, I resemble that remark.....LOL:D:D:D

Looks like you are having fun in the snow.I have been playing for the last week plowing our driveway and severial of the neighbors.I have been plowing 1/2 a mile of road also plowing the drifts and snow around our neighborhood.

Today was really nice. 15 degrees,sunshine and hardly any wind. I finished up my turn around and then did the the neighbors drive. I ended up putterin' around 'till dark. :)

I got so cold doing the neighbors drive my fingers hurt like being crushed in a new vise :( The next day was alot nicer so I finished the neighbors drive. Later I did the ritual PM on the tractor and put her to bed.