Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The little Broadmoor that could

clyde

We got about 9 inches of snow overnight here - lot less than the 18 to 24 that was originally forecasted. I've always plowed the driveway with my Landlord but decided to try out the snow blower on the 738. I played with the blower a little in the last storm but hadn't really 'used' it yet. Well, I was some impressed. It has a NAPA belt that keeps rolling on the pulley (the Simplicity belt I ordered will probably come tomorrow!) but it does like to blow snow! My driveway is steeper than it looks in the picture: [img]/club2/attach/clyde/012305snow1.jpg[/img] but this little tractor kept on going: [img]/club2/attach/clyde/738.jpg[/img] A nice thing about the smaller size, I can even use it on the deck [img]/club2/attach/clyde/deck.jpg[/img] And I used less than 1 tank of gas! I had a ball, but I think the dogs had even more fun: [img]/club2/attach/clyde/dogs1.jpg[/img]

quote:
I have to ask. How did you get it on deck. My aching back has to know!!!!
The deck has a wheel chair ramp (previous owners wife was in a wheelchair) just the right size to drive the Broadmoor up!

Wheelchair ramp ey? Maybe that's the answer to get a tractor inside by the fire and in front of the games for these cold weather days.lol

These little Broadmoors will really suprise you as to how much they can do..I would probably sell a couple big tractors if I had a cab for my Broadmoor...But I have to say that with that cab on my LL I don't use the Broadmoor alot

Nice looking Broadmoor. With all the recent broadmoor posts, I was inspired to fire my 727 up a couple days ago. I've never really used mine for anything, might show it sometime.