Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

2110 (fixed pics) Added 101!!

dads707

Got 2 (new to me) tractors yesterday, this 2110 with a 101 hood..

Is this deck that came with this tractor?

With this blade..

Another tractor coming as soon as the lock on the building thaws and I am able to get to the spare tire and jack out. The other tractor has a rear tire I can't get air in, and a front tire with the side out. I am not going to tell you guys about the other tractor until I get pics.

That little white dusting is all we got. Keep it all up your way, don't need tractor time that much.. Took the 707 and did a little bush-hogging though...

Great find there Dennis, As to the question on the mower deck, it looks like a bolt together deck that were built the same time that 700-725s were being built.

It looks to be a deeper shade of orange. Hopefully get the other tractor tomorrow. (It's got all kind of goodies on it. That's all I'm saying)

Nice find! I agree with MDB's assessment of that deck. That was the earliest style, and they used them through the early 9HP Landlord 990314, unless I'm mistaken. If it is from an early 700/725, that would explain why it is "redder" than the later tractors... Sounds like there's more Simplicities around upper East Tennessee than I would have thought -- unless you're hauling them in from Virginia...

Nah, Kent, this one came from an area called Bloomingdale, just outside Kingsport. I put an ad in a local classfied looking for a B-10 or B-12, or any attachments for Allis or Simplicity. Man called with the 2 Simplicity's and blade. The blade is hardly used, the tractors were OK. Someone tried to put the 101 hood on the 2110 and it won't fit. The one I haven't gotten yet is the one I am excited about. Pics as soon as I pick it up. I will try to leave a few for when you come back down. We'll go hunting and find what is left....

Hmmm, I'm guessing... high/low or hydaulic lift, or maybe even both... I certainly look forward to moving south, even if I have to haul my tractors down in a couple of loads, just to make sure I have some :D ... Even with a cab today, the wind chill was downright bitter....

Not a bad find you have there.Restore the tractors when you have time and money.That would be a nice snow plowing tractor and a show tractor yet to say the least.

Wow! A nice Landlord 101 with high/low and hydraulic lift... That one's a definite keeper! I'll even predict you're really gonna like that one.. ;) These 10/12 HP "round hoods" are my favorites, especially with those two "hot options" on them... Other than the rear fenders (which are easily fixed or replaced), it looks complete and straight... a great project to rehab or restore! That has to be a pretty rare bird, especially in that part of the country!

Man said a key was wallowed out in the 101, on the BGB. Also said it had a 12 HP in it, Haven't checked the numbers yet. The engine won't turn in the 2110, I hope it is a frozen belt. Someone bent both hoods trying to put them on the wrong machine, go figure. Both machines had 42" decks, just surface rust on them.

Good score Dennis! Man I'd love to find a 101 like that. All the right extras! If you need a better hood for the 2110 let me know. I've got one that's straight and the decals are in good condition. I have a spare B-10 with straight fenders too. And maybe an extra bgb if one from a B-10 will fit and you want to drive up to the Louisville area to pick them up. I promise I won't bankrupt you.

Wow, a 101 with all that. Somebody spent a pretty good amount back in the 60's for all the attachments and accesories. I bet they never dreamed of it being worth more now than it was when new. Nice haul.

Larry, I appreciate the offer!! I will try to fix the fenders on the 101, if they don't look right I will surely give you a call. As far as the BGB, I hate to start robbing my other tractors for stuff. I have the Homelite T-16 with a good BGB, but that is a tractor I will fix up to use. Looking forward to trying out the Shuttle Drive. So I might be calling you about the BGB also. Depends on what is wrong with this one. (Price of new shaft is 80.00. Whew!) Thanks for all the nice replies, now I want a loader, bad!! Maybe I will luck onto one, or build it...

Nice find, lots of rare stuff! BGB out of your Homelite wouldn't work on that tractor anyway. Anything with shuttle or variable has a different BGB.