Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What a day!!!

ehertzfeld

Well I was hopeing to try out my Broadmoor with the blower and cab, but......... the battery was dead, the carb keeped flooding out,the blower belt keep falling off, and lastly the drive belt keeped faliing off as well.:(!:(!:(! So after messing with that I decided to just use the 3310 with the plow. Well My wife came out and I decided to let her play with that. Wile she was plowing I took the blade off the 707 and put it back on the frame for the 64 Landlord. So off we whent plowing with ease. I had forgotten how well my 64LL plows. After a wille my wife come walking up the drive. In my head I said "this caint be good", well eather the diff was frozen or broken, or the key way fell out. I havent taken off the wheel weight off to see. Well my wife wife was very impressed with the 64LL, wile she steered, I pulled it up our hill. Well the 64 did a bag up job clearing the rest of the snow.:D It only took me about 5 hours or so but it's finaly done. Hopefully by the next storm I can work out the bugs out of the other tractors. I hope you all had better luck than I did. Elon

Elon, I'll second that... Please keep Murphy down at your house -- it's too cold out there to be spending time with him...

All I got out of the snowstorm here was 1 drift 10' long x 2' deep x 3'wide. I drove through it with the truck yesterday. Havn't bothered to fire up the Conquest to go move it yet....

Gee you guys are nice! I think he has been here too long, time to pass him along.lol Im getting to the point of getting rid of all my Broadmoors "none work right now" and replace them with pain old three speed gear gashing trans FDT! Elon

quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
... and replace them with pain old three speed gear gashing trans FDT! Elon
:D:D:D:D:D:D Another convert!

Elon, I had to go to son's house to get the gravley started.( he could'nt start it) I tryed out his 917h with the plow on it, and it can't beat my old 64LL for plowing. The more I run his RBT the more I like my old FDT's

I used my '64LL too. Man, did it do a good job. Carb screw drifted, but other than that, it did an amazing job even with the heavy stuff at the end of the driveway from the road plow. Chains stayed on, it ran the whole time. If you remember my post from the last storm, I had some huge issues. They're worked out now. You'll get them runnng, and if you don't, you have the landlord.

quote:
Originally posted by Kent
quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
... and replace them with pain old three speed gear gashing trans FDT! Elon
:D:D:D:D:D:D Another convert!
RIGHT ON.....:D:D:D:D:D

I see the jury is in! lol Any one looking for Broadmoors? Any one selling FDT? lol Jim and oldone, when your right your right! All is well when the 64 is going strong. It's funny how I havnt used it very much and forgot how well it does. Elon

Your not the only one Murphy visited that day. I went out put the blower on the B112, went to lift it with the hydra lift and nothing, Turns out the clevis unscrewed from the cylinder.. Is there supposed to be a lock nut on there or something???

My 7119H with 20hp magnum with 42 inch blower was a dream and the 1920 with the power blade and ags never stop pushing. I didn't even bring the B110 and B112 out. I guess you have to learn how to run a new fangled gadget like a RBT.