Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B112 Cab?

Bunky

Is there very many cabs out there for the B112's? or are they the same as all the early landlords?? I wasn't sure because of the raised dash... I have a Cab on my 3410S I would consider trading for a cab for my B112

Here is the cab that Sam had on the HB-116 that I have now. Rob-B bought the cab

Here is one I just bought for my Nephew's B-112 [img]http://i22.ebayimg.com/02/i/02/c5/8d/5a_12_s.JPG[/img]

Brian I think if you do a search for my post when I was having trouble mounting my cab that someone (I think UCD) posted a picture of just the cab frame mounted to there B series..You might find that you can make one or two brackets and use the cab you have...I would thing they are very close to the same other than the part that goes over the hood...

Besides mu Cab being a har top I think the only thing I would need is the bar that mounts to the bottom of the dash and hooks to the side bars....

I suggest you try a trial fitting of the one you have for the 3416 to see how different it is. I used a hard-top cab off a 7000 series on my HB-216 last winter. The front upright frame that holds the windshield and goes down to the running boards is really the only difference. The only thing I had to do was: 1. Use a short piece of angle (6" to 8") iron bolted on the footpad/stirrups to extend out to where the running boards would be. 2. Reverse/rotate the bottom mounting bracket for the front frame upright to bolt onto these pieces of angle iron. 3. Put a thick spacer (I used a piece of wood wrapped in cloth) that goes underneath the center brace/mount in front of the steering wheel, just beneath the windshield. This was intended to mount to the dash on the 7000 series. I don't know how your hinged dash on a 110/112 would fit in relation to it... that would be the only real sticking point I could see...