Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

can't see pics

toad270

I can't see most of the pictures all I get is the red X can someone help me with settings or something? Thanks toad270

I'm geting that on about half of the posts since the site was down earlier. Had a late night with some fire calls so I'm just now getting to check up on things. 5:20AM is no time to be trying to figure out what went wrong.lol I'm sure there's an explanation.

Read the scrolling thing on the right near the tool bar..It seems the system crashed last night and they had to used a back up from a few days ago so some pictures got lost

Pictures posted last Sunday and Monday moring were lost when the hard drive on the server crashed and had to be replaced -- then the site was restored from a backup copy. If the people have not uploaded pictures they posted during that time, they will show as red X's... There's nothing I can do about that.... Sorry, but Murphy happens....